Again, the clip features expert tips, tricks and product recommendations for on-the-go mums from nurture’s cosmetic nurse Julie Brackenbury and nutritionist Henrietta Newton.
Here, too, are some fast track beauty tips for nonstopmamas, from Julie:
• Make more of your shower time. Treat yourself to an indulgent shower gel, use an exfoliating mitt to stimulate blood flow and smooth skin and finish with a light body lotion that absorbs in seconds.
• Buy two bottles of your favourite cleanser, leave one in the shower and one by your sink. This way, you’ve got them to hand and can quickly wash your face properly morning and night.
• Combine sun protection and anti-ageing ingredients with your day cream – one-step skincare is essential for a fuss-free routine. Try nurture skincare’s Protect Day Cream SPF 15 (£11.95).
• Face wipes – like nurture skincare’s 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes (£4.95) – are a great standby for when you’re too tired for anything else!
• Look for multi-tasking products. The new BB creams are brilliant to perk up a dull skin and I love the extra protection they provide skin. Cheek and lip stains are another must-have, particularly as they are long-lasting.
(If you’re reading this as an email update, click here to see the video!)
Shop the nurture skincare range online and get more tips and advice at nurtureskincare.co.uk.
You can also ‘Like’ nurture on Facebook, and stay up to date with what’s new!
This is a sponsored post.