Here’s a great step-by-step on how to create the ‘hair bow’, above.
Best of all, this step-by-step comes with grateful thanks to lovely nonstopmama reader and hairdresser Lesley Flegg – she also sells real hair extensions and clip-in pieces on Ebay - who posted it as a Comment and was happy for me to share here on the blog!
Over to Lesley!:
• Scoop a section of side to side hair and put into a thin hair bobble.
• Spilt the small ponytail in three, bend one side over and add to hair bobble.
• Bend the other side over and do the same, to create a bow shape.
• Scoop up the third middle section and then wrap it over and under the middle to cover the blend. Pull the last wrap under, to sit like this – easy-peasy!
• If you hair is very thin/fine, backcomb the ponytail before you wrap it into shape!
Thanks so much, Lesley, for the fab tips!!