Happy Friday, everyone!!
I hope you’ve had a great week, even if it’s flown and you didn’t get to do all your to do’s (or is that just me?! Please say it isn’t, if just to make me feel better).
Just a few little things that have caught my eye online this week (because it’s been a crazy day, and I have a few more things to do, yikes!!) …
• This Mom Trends video, Fabulous Herbal Teas For Moms, reminded me that I really should get into replacing my morning gallon of coffee with at least one mug of super-healthy green tea and winding down with a soothing herbal tea before bedtime (how about you?!).
And to try making my own iced tea, because I love it (although, I don’t think Nicole means the caffeinated sort. I knew there’d be a catch).
• I’m excited that Shauna Niequist, has written a new book, Savor (she wrote about it this week on her great blog!).
I LOVED Shauna’s last book, Bread & Wine, and how she writes about her faith, family and food.
• Back to videos: I think that the latest clip from Caroline Hirons deserves an award for the ‘Best Intro To A Beauty Video Ever’.
It’s so funny, and I’m so glad she kept it in and didn’t edit it. Caroline, a beauty editor, expert and now vlogger is a true pro and her videos are always super-informative (this girl knows her beauty oignons).
• Have you heard about U2 releasing their new album, Songs Of Innocence, free to all iTunes customers? I’ve only caught one song so far, California, which I loved when Will played it in the car today and made me guess who it was from the intro. I said The Beach Boys (which make sense when you hear it!). More about the whole thing here at Rolling Stone!
• Lastly, cheating a bit because this isn’t a link as such, but it’s just SO lovely and I had to share it here – our winner’s tweet about receiving her Balance Me giveaway prize!
“Hi, I received my prize today. Thank you so much. Just in time for some weekend pampering!”
Thanks SO much fore sharing that, Lola!
A lovely NEW giveaway coming on Monday, too!
Until then, wishing you a wonderful weekend!
(Photo top of post taken last night, at an event to celebrate the launch of St Swithun’s church, Bournemouth. How amazing are those LOVE lights?!).