With Breast Cancer Awareness month truly underway, here is nonstopmama’s, busy mama-perfect pick of the best Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2014 products that support the cause!
Best Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2014 products
Here are six of our favourites from the fundraising fashion and beauty fabulousness!
1. River Island Tee (£18, 30 % to Breakthrough Breast Cancer).
We’d team this with skinny jeans or leather-look leggings for school run-ready slogan fun!
2. Stella & Dot Hope Necklace (£32, net proceeds to Breakthrough Breast Cancer).
We LOVE Stella & Dot, and the mix of metals in this delicate but fun piece makes it super-versatile. It would look great layered, too.
3. FitFlop SHUV shoe (£60, 50 % to Breast Cancer Care).
A nonstopmama style staple, great colour and perfect for clogging around!
4. AVON Watermelon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss (£3.50, £1 to Breakthrough Breast Cancer)
A pink, pocket-friendly lip gloss that helps to raise funds for the cause? What’s not for a nonstopmama to love?
5. Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Pink Collection (£28, £10 of suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation).
How gorgeous is this trio of a Long Lasting Lipstick in Dream Pink (a limited edition) and a hot and pale pink Pure Color Nail Lacquers – all pink bases covered! – in a cute pink clutch?
These colours are perfect nonstopmama staples: a slick of pink lippie is an instant pick-me-up, and the paler pink makes a great year-round choice for polished-looking, low-maintenance nails.
6. Origins Drink Up Hydrating Lip Balm (£17, £2.50 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation).
Another lovely lip shine in a great, wearable pink and in a non-messy, easy squeeze-and-glide-on tube.
Psst! While we’re on this incredibly important subject, for anyone who knows someone undergoing chemotherapy, London-trained milliner Nicky Zip’s Suburban Turban label of handmade, beautifully designed turbans, hats and scarves are super-stylish and invaluable for helping women to feel like themselves at this difficult time.
Nicky even does stunning bridal headwear for those experiencing hair loss. Do check them out, too, on Facebook and Twitter and help to spread the word!